Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy (and Prosperous) New Year!

As talk of America's fiscal cliff dies down and our own home grown green shoots of recovery head skywards, I'd like to wish all my customers a very...

Happy New Year!


I hope 2013 is a prosperous one - with perhaps a little less rain than last year!

New Year's Resolutions


Refreshed from a few days off and a bit of quality family time, the new year brings a renewed vigour and sense of determination to get things done.

I can't help you with the smoking, healthy eating or exercise, but I if your resolution is to be incorporated this year, I can help with company formations.

Or if the 2012/13 tax year has already been very kind to you so far and you're resolved to keep some of the money, perhaps I could assist with some tax advice?

All the best,
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment