Sunday 19 October 2014

ACCA Qualified Chartered Accountant, Kendal

Looking for an ACCA qualified chartered accountant in the Kendal area to manage your business tax returns, book-keeping and / or payroll?

Mobile Accountant


With offices in Kendal, I offer mobile accounting services throughout South Cumbria and North Lancashire.

To allow you to get on with the day job, I come you to give advice, work through and collect paperwork.

Ideal if you have a rural business or where it is difficult to leave your premises unattended.

Services


My services include book-keeping, VAT returns and advice, payroll, tax advice (including self-assessments), management accounts, financial statements and assistance with company formations.

Take a look at the mobile accountant page on my website for more details.

I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment